FPAN envisions that every person in Nepal has the right to choose and access quality SRHR information and services, free from stigma and discrimination.
FPAN aims to:
- Excel as a dynamic leader in the field of SRHR in Nepal
- Advocate, inform and provide SRHR services to improve the quality of life of all individuals especially for those most at risk, marginalized and under-served.
- Attract and engage professional and technical volunteers to ensure sustainability of SRHR information and services
- Enhance organizational capacity and results-based management to ensure organizational performance, development and accountability to stakeholders
- Complement the government SRHR programmes and maximize collaborative efforts to address emerging national and global priority issues
Sexual Rights: FPAN believes in safeguarding SRHR of every individual.
Accountability: FPAN holds itself answerable to beneficiaries, donors and stakeholders for actions it takes and results there of.
Excellence: FPAN strives to achieve highest quality of sexuality education, information and services.
Voluntarism: FPAN considers the spirit of volunteerism to be central to achieving its mandate and advancing its causes.
Partnership: FPAN is committed to working in partnership with communities, government, other NGOs and donors.
Leadership: FPAN believes in playing a catalyst role in the promotion of SRHR.
Elimination of Social Ills: FPAN is committed to equity and to eliminating the discrimination that threatens individual well-being and leads to the widespread violation of health and human rights, particularly those of young women and men and those from the socially disadvantaged communities.
Dynamism: FPAN strives and competes in changing environment in the field of SRHR.